Sunday, May 26, 2013

Scrub out Toilet Bowl Stains

I recently cleaned out my apartment as I was moving and changing location and I had to clean the toilet bowl which had the most awful toilet bowl stains.  I tried everything to remove the toilet stains.  Nothing seemed to work, vinegar, baking soda, borax, kaboom, and all the special toilet bowl stain removers.  I scrubbed and scrubbed but could not get the stains to come out of the toilet bowl. 

Finally I found the Pumie, a pumice stone on a handle.  In just a few minutes I had removed all the toilet bowl stains and had an amazingly clean toilet bowl.  I really can't say much else about it, it was simply amazing.  Even after cleaning the stains out of two toilet bowls there is still 90% of the pumice left on the Pumie and it cost less than most caustic cleaning agents that never work!





No comments:

Post a Comment